Tuesday, January 13, 2009

RSS

I learned that RSS is a personalized web reader. We can create a way to know when all of our favorite websites add anything new. It saves us a lot of time that we waste checking all of our favorite sites just to find there is nothing new. This would be a great resource to use as a teacher to stay current on educational practices. It also is helpful to be notified when new lesson plans are created. I also learned about goodreads and del.icio.us, which are great Web 2.0 tools. Goodreads is a great way to post my favorite books. I can rate them and give my opinion about what I think about them. You can then share them with other teachers. Delicious is a place where I can post my favorite websites and then share them with other people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment